The Oppo A53 cellphone allows you to take screenshots easily without the need for a third-party application. However, not all users are aware of this feature, especially those who are new to the Oppo phone. Screenshots are a useful tool for capturing what’s happening on your screen, whether you want to share it with others or keep a record of it. If you’re wondering whether the screenshot method is the same for other Oppo series such as A5s, A52, or A54, the answer is yes. In this article, we’re going to share with you how to take screenshots on the Oppo A53 using various methods.
Screenshots with Key Combinations
The most common way of taking a screenshot is by using the Volume and Power button combination. Here’s how you can do it on your Oppo A53:
1. Open the screen that you want to capture.
2. Press the Power and Volume Down buttons together.
3. You’ll hear a snap sound and see a white flash on your screen.
4. Your screenshot will be saved directly to the Oppo Gallery.
Screenshot Using Three Fingers
If your Power or Volume button is broken, you can use this screenshot method with three fingers on your Oppo A53. Here’s how:
1. Go to Settings on your Oppo phone.
2. Select “Convenience Tools.”
3. Choose “Gestures & Motions.”
4. Activate “3 Finger Screenshots.”
5. Prepare the page or area that you want to capture.
6. Place three fingers on the screen.
7. Drag your fingers down.
8. You’ll see a screenshot thumbnail.
9. You can save it to your gallery or edit it first.
How to Long Screenshot Oppo A53
If you want to capture the entire screen, you can use the long screenshot method on your Oppo A53. Follow these steps:
1. Take a screenshot using the method above.
2. Select “Long Screenshots.”
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
4. Once you’re done, save the long screenshot.
5. You can edit the screenshot as per your liking.
Taking screenshots on the Oppo A53 phone is straightforward and easy. You can choose the method that works best for you and take screenshots without the need for additional applications or root access. The methods described above can be applied to other Oppo series as well. For more tips on how to record your Oppo screen, check out Sukakepo.com.