LikeKepo – Screenshots are an essential function for smartphone users, including those who own a Samsung Galaxy A10. Taking screenshots on the Samsung Galaxy A10 is simple and can be done in a few different ways. In this article, we will explore six methods to screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A10.
The Samsung Galaxy A10 is an affordable smartphone that offers a variant with 2GB or 4GB of RAM and 32GB of internal memory, providing ample space for storing music files and photos. Powered by an Octa-Core 1.6 GHz processor, the Samsung Galaxy A10 delivers reliable performance for everyday use. Additionally, it features a large 6.2-inch IPS LCD screen with HD+ resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels, perfect for watching videos, playing light games, and browsing the internet.
Now let’s dive into the various ways to take screenshots on the Samsung Galaxy A10:
1. Two Physical Buttons:
One of the most common methods to take a screenshot on any Android device, including the Samsung Galaxy A10, is by using the physical buttons. Simply follow these steps:
– Determine the area of the screen you want to capture.
– Press the Volume Down and Power buttons simultaneously.
– Release the buttons immediately after pressing them.
– The screen will flash, and you will hear a camera shutter sound.
– The screenshot preview will appear, and you can choose to edit the image if desired.
2. Screenshot Shortcuts:
This method requires some initial settings, but once activated, it makes taking screenshots very convenient. Here’s how to set it up:
– Go to the Settings menu.
– Select Accessibility.
– Tap on Interaction and Dexterity.
– Enable the Assistant Menu by sliding the toggle switch.
– Now you can access the Screenshot feature from the assistant menu, making it easy to take screenshots whenever you want.
3. Swipe Screenshots:
The Samsung Galaxy A10 offers a palm swipe gesture feature that allows you to take screenshots by swiping your hand across the screen. To enable this feature, follow these steps:
– Go to the Settings menu.
– Tap on Advanced Features.
– Select Motion and Gestures.
– Enable the “Palm Swipe to Capture” option.
– Once activated, simply swipe your palm across the screen from left to right or vice versa.
– You will hear a camera shutter sound and see a flash on the screen, indicating that the screenshot has been taken.
– The screenshot will be saved in the gallery.
4. Long Screenshots:
The long screenshot feature is particularly useful when you want to capture an entire webpage or a lengthy conversation. To take a long screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A10, follow these steps:
– Go to the home screen and access the Settings menu.
– Select Advanced Features.
– Tap on Screen Image.
– Activate the Screenshot toolbar.
– Take a regular screenshot using any of the previous methods mentioned.
– To capture a long screenshot, tap on the Scroll Capture icon (two arrows).
– Repeat this process until the page stops scrolling.
– Once you finish, you can share or edit the long screenshot as desired.
5. Long Screenshots Using an App:
If you prefer using a third-party app, you can download the LongShot app from the Google Play Store. Follow these steps:
– Open the Google Play Store and search for the LongShot app.
– Install and open the app.
– Check the Auto Scroll option.
– Tap the big blue camera icon and select “Start Now.”
– Open the page you wish to capture and tap the “Start” button.
– Once finished, tap “Save” to save the screenshot to your gallery.
6. Closing Thoughts:
Taking screenshots is a useful feature for capturing and sharing what’s on your device’s screen. Whether you want to capture a conversation, an article, or any other information, the Samsung Galaxy A10 offers built-in screenshot features that are easy to use and do not require any additional applications. With these various methods at your disposal, you can choose the one that suits your preference and needs.
In conclusion, the Samsung Galaxy A10 provides users with multiple options for taking screenshots. From using physical buttons to utilizing gesture features or downloading third-party apps, you can easily capture and save images of your screen. Choose the method that works best for you and enjoy sharing your screenshots with others.