Samsung provides users with a default application that offers a variety of advantages, including the Touchwiz display on Samsung phones. Touchwiz is the default interface or launcher for Samsung phones that we often see. It has a simple appearance that makes it easy for users to understand. However, there may be instances when the front Touchwiz suddenly stops, which can affect the optimal functioning of the phone. Here are six different ways to deal with a stuck front Touchwiz:
1. Restart Phone: Restarting the phone is the easiest step to take when Touchwiz has an error.
2. Cleaning Unused Data: Cleaning cache data by entering the settings menu and selecting the installed application is important because it lightens the performance of Touchwiz and might restore its function to normal.
3. Force Stop Touchwiz: When restarting the phone does not work, the touchwiz force stop method, where users can enter the settings menu and select the application and select touchwiz, can be used.
4. Do Custom ROMs: Custom ROMs can help improve default applications and speed up cellphone performance, if the previous ways are unable to restore the Touchwiz.
5. Use Another Launcher: If none of the above ways can fix the touchwiz function, consider using another launcher application.
6. Do a Factory Reset: This method is the least recommended as it will make the cellphone return to factory output. However, it’s best if important files and applications are backed up first.
Touchwiz is an easy-to-use application that offers users a variety of excellent features. However, the above methods can be utilized to restore the function of Touchwiz in case of any errors.