Many of the applications that we install on our smartphones require internet access, but they are not always free. This means that we are forced to buy more mobile data than we may normally use. Cellular operators offer various packages with a certain amount of data quota for their users. However, the packages with the lowest costs usually only have enough data for instant messaging applications. For access to video streaming applications and online games, a larger amount of data quota and fast internet speed is required.
Of course, it is only natural to want to find ways to access the internet for free, without having to spend any mobile data or credit in the process. The easiest way to do this is by installing a free internet application that can be found in the Play Store. In the past, it was as simple as changing the APN, but now this is no longer possible. Instead, you have to use one of the free internet applications that are available.
There are apps that offer free internet access if you install them on your Android phone, but some can only be used if you have rooted your phone. However, there are five of the best free internet applications that you can install on an unrooted Android phone. While some features may not be accessible without rooting your phone, these applications can run on all Android phones and can also be used on all operators.
Here are five free internet applications without quota and credit on Android phones that you can utilize:
1. HTTP Injectors: This application can be used to access blocked sites and provides a custom HTTP header feature via SSH tunneling and a proxy server. With a little configuration, you can make internet access on your phone free. Additionally, HTTP Injector also offers an SSH server so you don’t have to bother creating an SSH account for free.
2. TLS Tunnels: This VPN application uses the LSVPN protocol which is capable of generating a unique IP for each connected user. It allows communication between users on the same server and allows you to create your configuration or use the TLS config that is shared by its users. They have many config files with the .tls extension that you can find on forums, groups or blogs to access the internet from operators for free or to change certain quotas.
3. KPN Tunnel Rev: KPN Tunnel is an Android tunneling application that can protect your privacy and even get you free internet access. You can import and export configurations, create your configuration, or use the KPN Config Opener to open a .ktr config file. The Direct Proxy feature allows you to go through the SSH Tunnel directly to the SSH Server.
4. HTTP Custom: This Android application can run a VPN like OpenVPN so that the internet access you use is not tracked. HTTP Custom supports various SSH modes, including Direct, Payload, Proxy, and SNI. Additionally, there is a VPN mode that supports SNI (Server Name Indication) and OpenVPN, so you don’t need to edit the OpenVPN config when adding Server Name or SNI to the config.
5. Anonytun: This Anonytun application is equipped with features that make it easier for users to make configurations for free internet access. It can change TCP connection parameters and can make it a Hotspot on rooted phones. Additionally, it’s easy to use and can run on Android phones from Lollipop to the latest Android 10.
There are many free internet applications that can be found in the Play Store, but these are the five that are often used by free internet lovers. Furthermore, many of these applications share configurations so you don’t have to bother changing them to find free internet slots for Telkomsel, XL, AXIS, TRI, Indosat and Smartfren. These five applications usually require an SSH account, which you can create for free on several sites such as FastSSH, SpeedSSH, SSHKit, FullSSH, JetSSH, among others.
With these free internet options, it’s now easier to access YouTube, download movies, and various other sites without reducing your internet quota. With more choices of free internet applications, it’s even possible to download, stream, and browse without reducing your quota and credit. If you want to save on your mobile data costs, consider trying out one of these five free internet applications.