Are you a Samsung Galaxy A12 user in need of a screenshot? Look no further as we will show you how to easily take a screenshot using your Samsung Galaxy A12 phone. The Samsung Galaxy A12 boasts of a sturdy body and a large battery capacity of 5000 mAh. It is also equipped with various choices of RAM and storage with an HD+ resolution of 720 x 1600 and a screen size of 6.5 inches. While many Samsung Galaxy A12 users may know about some of its latest features, not everyone knows all the easy methods for taking screenshots. In this tutorial, we will show you the top four methods for taking screenshots on the Samsung Galaxy A12 which are sophisticated and do not require additional applications.
Some of the Easiest Samsung A12 Screenshot Ways
If you want to take a screenshot of your phone’s screen without pressing a button, you can also use the built-in advanced features from Samsung. There are four screenshot features embedded in the Galaxy A12. Here are some of the easiest Samsung A12 screenshots and how to use them:
Screenshot Via Assistant Menu Shortcut
The assistant menu feature provides shortcuts to make it easier for you to perform functions such as displaying applications, opening the main screen, taking screenshots, recording screens, and other applications. Here’s how to take a screenshot of the Samsung A12 via the Assistant Menu:
1. Go to menus Arrangement > Accessibility > Interaction and Dexterity > then enable Assistant Menu.
2. You will see an assistant menu on the mobile screen that can be changed.
3. Then, you can select the part of the screen you want to screenshot.
4. Open Assistant Menu and choose Screen Image or Screenshots.
After you activate the assistant menu, the next step is to use it. You can easily do this by selecting the area of the screen you wish to capture using the Assistant Menu.
Long Screenshots (Scrolling Capture)
Not only PCs but Samsung phones that use the One UI OS can also take long screenshots or known as scrolling screenshots. For more details, follow the long Samsung A12 screenshot method below.
1. Go to Arrangement smartphones.
2. Then click Advanced Features.
3. Next tap Screen image.
4. Slide the toggle to activate Screenshot toolbar.
5. Now open the long page that you are going to screenshot.
6. Take screenshots with the assistant menu, two buttons, or Palm Swipe to capture.
7. A toolbar will appear with the options Long screenshot, Edit, and Share.
8. Click the icon with two arrows to take long screenshots.
9. Screenshot images are automatically stored in the Samsung Gallery application.
Notes: The Long Screenshot feature is only available on the Samsung A12 with 4GB of RAM and above.
Screenshot Using the Power and Volume Buttons
Another way to screenshot Samsung A12 is to use a combination of power plus volume. This method can be used on other Samsung phones.
1. Find the area you want to screenshot on the Samsung A12.
2. Press the button power and Volume Down together in seconds.
3. After a while, the phone’s screen will flash, and then a camera sound will be heard.
4. The screenshot images will automatically appear and you can immediately access them.
5. You can edit the resulting image or save it in the Gallery application.
Taking screenshots via a key combination is one of the most practical methods. As with other brands, you can take screenshots via the power and volume down buttons.
Screenshots of Palm Swipe
The screen drawing feature with gestures is generally available on the latest smartphones. Users can easily take screenshots by simply swiping their palms on the screen, commonly known as Palm Swipe To Capture. Here’s how to activate the Palm Swipe To Capture feature on the Samsung A12.
1. Enter menus Arrangement Your Samsung A12.
2. Tap an option Advanced Features.
3. Tap Movement and Gesture.
4. Activate the toggle on the side of Swipe your palms to pick up or Palm Swipe To Capture.
5. Then swipe the screen from left to right with your palms upright sideways.
6. The screen flashes, and the shutter sound indicates the screenshot was successful.
7. Open the Gallery app to view the images.
After activating this feature, taking screenshots no longer needs to be activated through the Assistant Menu or power + volume down buttons.
Those are some ways to screenshot the Samsung Galaxy A12 that you can do to save some important screenshots on your cellphone screen. SukaKepo hopes that this tutorial is useful for all Samsung owners. For more tips, such as how to open a locked Samsung cellphone, you can read our previous post.