- Immune’s ability is now an “active” ability.
- This ability does not begin charging.
- The option charges faster on its own.
- The ability charges faster during a global event.
- Using the ability makes the player immune to the current global event.
- Ability can only be used during a global event or its “warm-up” period.
- Using the ability will silence the Immune player for the duration of the global event.
- Using the ability will hide player names for the duration of the global event.
- Tracker can reach up to two players or objects
- Tracker can see snow trails longer than others
- Tracker tags placed on objects will be transmitted to a player who interacts with that object.
- Tracker can mark downed players.
- Tracking tags are disabled after a Solar Flare until the Tracker returns to the cabin.
- Added “Ukrainian” language option.
- New Holliday Progression Tree
- Changes in cabin bunks
- Crossbows, weapon parts and stimulants are less common
- Changes in cabin trespassers’ boxes
- Gun parts can no longer be found in Traitor Crates near the cabin
- Common Crossbows now cost 1 Traitor Credit and can be found in Traitor Crates more often.
Changes to traitor crates that are not cabins
- Energy drinks are no longer a guaranteed spawn in distant Traitor crates
- New spawn rates are: 25% vodka, 45% level 1 drink, 30% level 2 drink
Traitor crates (all crates) changes
- Poisoned crossbows are limited to 1 crossbow per crate
- Allow traitors to sabotage the Cabin Radio at any point in the battle
- Currently, it can only be sabotaged after the second objective is resolved, which often doesn’t allow enough time for traitors to make a move.
Items with treasonous ability
- Traitor traits will no longer be prevented during minor events
- Escape Pod
- Global exile
- Jam radios
- Airdrop event
Deep Woods Balance Changes
- Destructible ice wall added in front of cave
- Removed a couple of traitor hatches that provide quick access to the cave.
Changes to weapon balance
- Sniper now has 8 rounds and does 400 damage
- Shotgun now has 8 rounds and does 375 damage
- Poison Crossbow now costs 1 crossbow and 2 poison to craft
Armory Balance Changes
- Fully crafted weapons have a lower chance of spawning in the Armory
- Gunparts have an increased chance to spawn in the Armory
- A mysterious item was added to the crates of Lab, Distant Bunkers and Deep Woods Cave.
- Ranged weapons found in bunker crates will spawn with the cosmetic skin belonging to the player who opened the crate.
- Disabled self throw option for the ice bomb
- Remote Sabotage now costs 16 Traitor Credits
- Disguise Kit now mimics progress on the “Traitor Information” wheel and reveals information for disguised survivors.
- Multiple players activating the beacon on the arsenal at the same time can trigger subsequent alerts
- “Radio Receive Volume” is reset after relaunch
- The “Survive without placing any traps” challenge does not fail if an ice bomb is used to capture a target
- The player’s body disappears if they die before leaving on the gondola
- Destroying the ice wall in deep forests causes rocks to float in the air
- Animals cannot enter the cave after the ice wall is destroyed
- Poison pots do not count towards any progressions on challenges/progressions
- Player statistics in the lobby show incorrect leave and praise amounts
- Pulled out Christmas tree lights from the attic, found some cool snowman hats
- Fixed visibility of nameplates for external players resurrected during mass hysteria.
- Fixed issue where the voice chat icon would appear over a cloned player’s corpse instead of their resurrected original body
- Traitors now receive a buff when using the Delayed Sabotage ability on targets
- Gave traitor crates their best holiday attire
- Fixed inconsistencies when unmuting players after being unblocked
- Fixed cases where the Traitor Bleeding ability would trigger immediately upon use that cannot be stopped by any players
- Fixed down players cannot be interacted with when a traitor starts bleeding them
- Fixed cases where a lobby could show a user as ready without them selecting the ready button
- Fixed issues where a traitor could trigger events after the Great Blizzard started
- Fixed the Take a Hike Steam achievement being unobtainable again
- Traitors will now get a buff when sabotaging the target with a delay
- Players now have name tags after Mass Hysteria ends if they had been resurrected during the event
- Removed Survivors getting stat boosts when capturing objectives in game
- Fixed “Increase” typo in item description for ice bombs
- Fixed wide silver glasses so they don’t stick out awkwardly from the face when worn or displayed in the progression menu
- Updated Dab animation for Caribou to be more realistic
- Removed the ability to deselect all possible primary targets in Blackout custom presets
- Fixed cases where there is a lag and occasional crash when selecting Randomize Outfit in the Character menu
- Fixed cases where the detective music would not stop playing when a body is resurrected by a necromancer
- Fixed an issue where players cannot be revived after a delay if they have been bled to death and then resurrected by a Necromancer previously
- Fixed issues where an item would break and become useless when resurrected by necromancers while inventory is full
- Fixed cases where the traitor info wheel and health bar are not displayed for players other than converted to traitors
- Fixed bug where the cipher station would sometimes appear when the player selected the dig site in custom mode
- Adjusted the role change animation/SFX so that it no longer plays repeatedly after reviving someone who was disguised and had their role revealed to the Necromancer
- Fixed many localization issues
- [Switch] Fixed the game crashing when the opponent was killed by the Necromancer player