Catch up with John Dutton and his family by streaming the first four seasons of “Yellowstone” on the Peacock before Season 5 premieres later this month.
The hit series – starring Kevin Costner, Cole Hauser, Wes Bentley, Luke Grimes and Kelly Reilly – premieres Season 5 on Sunday, November 13.
“Yellowstone” is an original drama that “chronicles the Dutton family, led by John Dutton (Kevin Costner), who control the largest contiguous cattle ranch in the United States. Amidst shifting alliances, unsolved murders, open wounds and hard-earned respect – the ranch in constant conflict with those it adjoins—an expanding city, an Indian reservation, and America’s first national park.”
Paramount Network describes the upcoming season 5.
“Amid shifting alliances and a growing list of enemies, the Dutton family legacy is at risk like never before, and retribution is certain.”
The Season 5 debut will be a two-hour premiere and will be streamed on Paramount+ (free trial). The streaming service offers a 7-day free trial and features more than 20,000 episodes and movies from the ViacomCBS family, which includes CBS, Comedy Central, BET, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and more.
The streaming service has two levels. For $4.99 per month, you get limited ads. For $9.99 per month, there are no ads. Both tiers come with a 7-day free trial.
Meanwhile, Peacock is the home of NBC Universal content and has an archive of NBC comedies and dramas, live sports, Universal Studios movies and new original content.
Alternatives for Peacock TV
There are a few options to consider.
- Peacock TV Free: Just as the name suggests, this is a free service. There are ads and you have access to a limited library or archive.
- Peacock Premium with ads: For $4.99 a month or $50 a year, this plan gives users full access to Peacock TV content with commercial breaks
- Peacock Premium without ads: For $9.99 a month or $100 a year. This paid plan gives users full access to Peacock TV content without commercials
What is available at Peacock?
- Instant access to hundreds of movies from major Hollywood studios such as Universal, DreamWorks Animation and Focus Features.
- Thousands of hours of iconic TV shows, including full seasons of popular favorites, lavish classics and current NBC hits.
- Peacock Channels – play your favorite movies, shows and clips, 24-7. Scroll less and stream more with The Office Shorts, SNL Vault, Fallon Tonight, Seth Meyers Now, TODAY All Day, True Crime and Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
- A daily dose of live news, featuring the best of NBC News, CNBC, MSNBC and E! News; plus late night and pop culture to satisfy your FOMO.
- Live Sport, including the upcoming US Open as well as the English Premier League.
- Kids’ movies and shows, including brand new seasons of Where’s Waldo? and Curious George.
- Find Spanish-language TV shows and news from Telemundo.
What devices does Peacock support?
Peacock is available on a variety of devices.
Peacock is compatible with browsers including Chrome 70+ (Windows/Mac), Firefox 65+ (Windows/Mac), MS Edge 40+ (Windows 10 or later) and Safari 12+ (Mac). It is available on mobile and tablet devices such as Android: 6.0 or later and iOS: 11 or later.
You can connect to TVs, game consoles and streaming devices, including Android TV-enabled smart TVs, such as Sony Bravia, and set-top boxes, including NVIDIA Shield, running Android OS 5.1 and above.
- Apple TV: Apple TV HD (fourth generation or later) with tvOS 13 or later,
- Chromecast: 1st generation or later,
- LG Smart TV: LG WebOS 3.5 or later
- 4Vizio TV: SmartCast 2.0 or 3.0 (from 2016 and later)
- Xbox One
Mark Heim is a reporter for The Alabama Media Group. Follow him on Twitter @Mark_Heim.