Michigan vs. Rutgers schedule, game time, how to watch, TV channel, streaming
How to see
When: Saturday 5 Nov
Time: 19:30 Eastern
Television: Big Ten Network
Stream: fuboTV (Start Your Free Trial)
More college football on SI: College Football Scores | College football rankings | College football schedule
Odds, point spread, betting lines
Betting lines courtesy of SI Sportsbook
Point spread: Michigan comes in as comfortable 26-point favorites to defeat Rutgers on Saturday, according to the lines at SI Sportsbook.
O/U: The book set the over/under mark at 45 points for the matchup.
Money line: Michigan -5000, Rutgers +1400
FPI Prediction: Michigan has an overwhelming 95.2 percent chance of beating the Scarlet Knights, according to the Football Power Index computer, which simulates games 20,000 times. Rutgers has the outside 4.8 percent shot to win.
What you need to know
The rankings reflect the College Football Playoff Top 25 poll
No. 5 Michigan: Still perfect through eight games, the Wolverines are the Big Ten’s second-best bet to win the conference title and qualify for the College Football Playoff behind one of college football’s premier rushing attacks. Michigan has defeated seven of eight opponents by at least 13 points and six by 21 or more on the season.
Rutgers: The Knights have lost four of their last five games overall, and have not scored more than 13 points in any of those games, while allowing a combined 121 points on defense in that span. Gavin Wimsatt left last week’s 31-0 loss to Minnesota with an injury, and it is not known if the quarterback will be ready for this game. In addition, leader Samuel Brown is out this season with a foot injury.
College Football Playoff Rankings: Who’s In, Who’s Out?
CFP Top 25 Ranking Reaction: What They Got Right and Wrong
Week 10 college football games you should watch
College football picks against the spread for Week 10 games
College football rankings: ESPN updates top 25 for Week 10
College football PC picks: Week 10 predictions for top games
AP Top 25 Poll: Ohio State, Tennessee tied in college football rankings
fuboTV provides full, total coverage of the top college football games on the 2022 schedule from the major television networks as well as the SEC Network, Big Ten Network, ACC Network, Pac-12 Network and others.
> Click here to start your free fuboTV college football trial
According to the CFP Selection Committee
- Ohio State
- Ole Ms
- State of Kansas
- Penn State
- North Carolina
- Oklahoma State
- Wake Forest
- NC State
- Oregon state
Follow College Football HQ: Bookmark | Rankings | Facebook