LSU GOLD is streaming live today – LSU
LSU GOLD, the all-new on-demand content streaming service for LSU Athletics, has officially launched today. Fans can join now with a 7-day free trial by signing up at lsu.gold, and the first 500 members to sign up for GOLD through the one-time payment option will be entered for a chance to win two sideline passes and tickets to LSU’s home football contest against Alabama November 5th.
GOLD subscribers will discover unmatched content and unparalleled access to all LSU sports, year-round. GOLD features all-new content and expanded access to in-depth features, complementing and enhancing the content still available for free on LSU Athletics’ digital platforms.
GOLD is available for streaming on mobile devices, desktop and laptop computers, and OTT streaming platforms including Roku, Apple TV, Android TV and Amazon Fire TV.
Brand new features premiering today at LSU GOLD include:
- Episodes 1 and 2 of The Follow, a five-part docu-series following the hiring of head coach, Brian Kelly. Future episodes will premiere in the following weeks.
- 100 Yards with Tyrann Mathieu, a never-before-seen conversation with Jacob Hester, reliving some of his greatest moments on the field at Tiger Stadium
- That’s Joe: Extended interviews with Joe Burrow’s coaches, friends and family
- Extended cuts of Film Room sessions including the 2007 LSU vs Florida game as well as The Bluegrass Miracle
- UNCUT, a long-running deep dive with each member of the LSU football coaching staff, with upcoming episodes of the LSU Men’s Basketball Staff
Additionally, fans can watch every hype video from the 2019 football season, all five episodes of The Reboot: LSU Baseball, and interviews with LSU’s outstanding coaches and student-athletes.
In the weeks and months ahead, LSU GOLD will feature a behind-the-scenes documentary series covering LSU Football, in-depth interviews, premium podcasts and much more.
GOLD is more than a subscription. It is an annual membership community that offers LSU fans not only the exclusive premium content, but also an ever-growing array of benefits such as sideline passes and ticket giveaways, 25% off LSUShop.net, invitations to members-only events, digital and in- personal experiences, and a daily email reader, Bayou Brew.
Priced at $8.99 a month, fans can join LSU GOLD with a 7-day free trial at LSU.Gold.
Fans of LSU Athletics will continue to enjoy LSU’s already existing menu of content for free on LSUSports.net and on social media, while receiving additional, exclusive coverage through GOLD.
Fans can also sign up for Bayou Brew, a daily newsletter that keeps Tiger fans entertained and informed every weekday morning throughout the year. For more access to Tigers, sign up for Bayou Brew here.
GOLD is produced by South Stadium Productions, the newly renamed, award-winning content arm of the athletics department, in partnership with Playfly Sports, LSU’s multimedia licensee, and WMT Digital, GOLD’s digital platform partner specializing in results-based digital marketing, software engineering and web development.