Alabama vs LSU schedule, game time, how to watch, TV channel, streaming
How to see
When: Saturday 5 Nov
Time: 18.00 Central
Television: ESPN Network
Stream: fuboTV (Start Your Free Trial)
More college football on SI: College Football Scores | College football rankings | College football schedule
Odds, point spread, betting lines
Betting lines courtesy of SI Sportsbook
Point spread: Alabama enters the game as 13.5-point favorites to defeat LSU on Saturday, according to the lines at SI Sportsbook.
O/U: The oddsmakers set the over/under mark for the game at 56 points.
Money line: Alabama -654, LSU +400
FPI Prediction: Alabama has a 76.4 percent chance to beat LSU, according to Football Power Index computers. LSU has a 23.6 percent shot to upset the Crimson Tide, according to the prediction model that simulates games 20,000 times.
What you need to know
The rankings reflect the official College Football Playoff Top 25 poll
No. 6 Alabama: Not quite themselves this season when judging against the dominant teams of previous seasons, the Crimson Tide still pack a punch when they want to. Bryce Young is playing well, has a group of gifted receivers to work the deep end of the field, and running back Jahmyr Gibbs is a dual threat who also doubles as a receiver out of the backfield. And this front seven can still swarm the pocket with the best of them.
No. 10 LSU: Watch for quarterback Jayden Daniels, who leads this team in rushing but can also spread the field with his arm and get into a rhythm. LSU has a chance to take the lead in the SEC West with a win in this game while handing Alabama its second loss, almost certainly knocking that team out of the playoffs. Brian Kelly is capable of surprising some people.
Alabama vs. LSU odds, spread, lines: Week 10 picks, predictions by computer model
Alabama vs. LSU preview, prediction: Who will win, and why?
College Football Playoff Rankings: Who’s In, Who’s Out?
CFP Top 25 Ranking Reaction: What They Got Right and Wrong
Week 10 college football games you should watch
College football picks against the spread for Week 10 games
College football rankings: ESPN updates top 25 for Week 10
College football PC picks: Week 10 predictions for top games
AP Top 25 Poll: Ohio State, Tennessee tied in college football rankings
fuboTV provides full, total coverage of the top college football games on the 2022 schedule from the major television networks as well as the SEC Network, Big Ten Network, ACC Network, Pac-12 Network and others.
> Click here to start your free fuboTV college football trial
According to the CFP Selection Committee
- Ohio State
- Ole Ms
- State of Kansas
- Penn State
- North Carolina
- Oklahoma State
- Wake Forest
- NC State
- Oregon state
Follow College Football HQ: Bookmark | Rankings | Facebook