The competition on “Dancing With the Stars” is down to the last eight couples who will perform next on “90s Night”.
“Dancing With the Stars” will be broadcast live at 20:00 on Monday 7 November on the streaming service Disney+.
Disney+ is $7.99 a month or $79.99 a year. A bundle with ESPN+ and Hulu costs $13.99 a month with ads and $19.99 without ads.
Special guests will be artists Salt-N-Pepa, En Vogue, Vanilla Ice and Kid ‘N Play. The episode will also include the return of relay dances performed to the live music of the artists.
The couples, their dance styles and songs will be:
- Wayne Brady and pro Witney Carson, salsa to “Motownphilly” by Boyz II Men
- Charli D’Amelio and pro Mark Ballas, tango, to “Song 2” by Blur
- Heidi D’Amelio and pro Artem Chigvintsev, simultaneously performing “Ironic” by Alanis Morissette
- Trevor Donovan and pro Emma Slater, salsa to “Barbie Girl” by Aqua
- Daniel Durant and pro Britt Stewart, jazz to “Enjoy the Silence” by Depeche Mode
- Vinny Guadagnino and pro Koko Iwasaki, tango to “What Is Love” by Haddaway
- Shangela and pro Gleb Savchenko, samba to “Spice Up Your Life” by the Spice Girls
- Gabby Windey and pro Val Chmerkovskiy samba to “Livin’ La Vida Loca” by Ricky Martin
Winners of the relay dances can earn five bonus points.
The four relay pairings are:
- Shangela and Savchenko vs. Durant and Stewart, cha-cha to “Ice Ice Baby” performed by Vanilla Ice
- Guadagnino and Iwasaki vs. Donovan and Slater, samba to “My Lovin’ (You’re Never Gonna Get It)” performed by En Vogue
- Heidi D’Amelio and Chigvintsev vs. Brady and Carson, samba to “Shoop” performed by Salt-N-Pepa
- Charli D’Amelio and Ballas vs. Windey and Chmerkovskiy, salsa to “Ain’t Gonna Hurt Nobody” performed by Kid ‘N Play
There will be a double elimination at the end of the show on November 7. The six remaining pairs will compete in the semi-finals on 14 November.
Eliminated last week were Jordin Sparks and her professional dance partner, Brandon Armstrong.
Fans can vote while the show is streaming live on Disney+. The votes are combined with the judges’ scores to determine which couple will be eliminated each week.
Co-hosts of “Dancing With the Stars” are Tyra Banks and Alfonso Ribeiro. The judges are Len Goodman, Carrie Ann Inaba, Derek Hough and Bruno Tonioli.