Krafton and Level Infinite spend nearly two months rolling out each patch update for PUBG Mobile, which brings a variety of features and optimizations. The current version i.e. 2.3 arrived in mid-November and brought players a Messi collaboration, RP M17, C3S9, Aftermath 2.0 and more.
Like all updates, developers are expected to follow the set trend for the release of the 2.4 version. Therefore, one can expect the following update to arrive in January 2023. However, the 2.4 beta update is now live with new features that fans may see in the January 2023 update.
In the following section, readers can learn more about the new additions, APK size, download link and more about PUBG Mobile 2.4 beta update.
PUBG Mobile 2.4 beta APK: File Size, Official Link, Installation Guide and New Additions in Test Server
APK file size and download link
Fans looking for the 2.4 beta APK can find two variants – 32-bit and 64-bit. Here are the official download links next to the APK files for both options:
New features in 2.4 beta
Fans can discover some new additions and tweaks in PUBG Mobile after installing the 2.4 beta APK. The following new features or optimizations include updates for Classic and Metro Royale updates:
- Back for glory: Players who are recalled after being eliminated in a match will be given an opportunity to challenge their eliminator for a revenge mission.
- New two-seater Dancing lion vehicle which players will be able to store in their backpacks.
- Inclusion of a Iron hook
- A time-limited area in the game is called Martial arts arena
Updates for Metro Royale
- Addition of one new map
- The introduction of Ziplines and stairs
- Arrival for new NPC enemies and bosses for PvE experience
- Addition of four salable items for the new map — Biological sample, processor (GPU), lens and gold piles
- An increased resistance for the advanced armor against explosive damage
- An upgrade to basic storage capacity (the capacity will be 30 now)
How do I install the new beta update?
Here’s how to download the new beta update (2.4) for PUBG Mobile:
Step 1: Use your preferred APK link (32-bit or 64-bit) mentioned above to redirect to the official website’s download page.
Step 2: Press the download button after ensuring that the Internet is fast and stable.
Since the size of the APK and additional resource packs is huge, it is better to use a Wi-Fi connection to complete the download.
Step 3: After downloading the application, enable “Installation from unknown sources” and press the “Install” button on your device.
It may take a few moments, but if it fails, repeat the download procedure using the official website and APK link.
Step 4: Once the app is installed, launch it and download the additional resource packs – low spec or HD.
Step 5: Press the “Guest” button and enter the game.
In some cases, you may come across the “login queue”. It is better to wait a few seconds or minutes and keep all the tabs open.