Minecraft Bedrock 18.104.22.168 beta and preview version has been released by Mojang. It allows players to test out several changes that accompany the experimental content for the 1.20 version of the game.
The beta brings many improvements to the camel mob. This includes better animations, the ability to regenerate health over time, new colors for the camel egg, as well as changes to dashing and dashing length. Other minor features include controller tooltips, anvil tweaks, performance and stability changes, vanilla parity tweaks, as well as bug fixes.
Players can download Minecraft bedrock 22.214.171.124 beta and preview on various platforms
When participating in a beta or preview for an upcoming update, players will not have access to features such as Minecraft Realms. They will only be able to play with other people participating in the beta program. Additionally, beta builds are often unstable, so players can expect poor performance.
The process of downloading and joining the beta program varies from platform to platform. Players should note that some platforms have a limited number of places for testing, so not everyone can participate.
Steps to download 126.96.36.199 beta and preview on Xbox One
- Navigate to the Xbox Insider Hub application.
- If the application is not installed on Xbox One, scroll down the menu and click on Microsoft Store, enter “Xbox Insider Hub” and click “Install”.
- Once the installation is complete, launch the Xbox Insider Hub application.
- Navigate to “Insider Content” on the left.
- Click on “Minecraft” under “Games”. The Xbox Insider app is used to test beta versions of various games.
- Click on “Join”. This will download the beta onto your Xbox, allowing you to play it.
Steps to download 188.8.131.52 beta and preview on Windows 10/11
- If the application isn’t already installed, head over to the Microsoft Store, type in “Xbox Insider Hub” and click “Get.”
- Once installed on your PC, launch the Xbox Insider Hub application.
- The “Join” option will be presented to you on the next screen. Click on it to proceed to the next page.
- On the “Terms and Conditions” page, scroll down and click “Accept.”
- You’ll find the game’s name among various other titles under the “Previews” section. Click on it to open the last page in the join process.
- Click on the “Join” option.
Steps to download 184.108.40.206 beta and preview on Android
- Make sure you have a copy of Minecraft PE or Bedrock Edition on your mobile device.
- Navigate to the Google Play Store.
- Enter “Minecraft” in the search field.
- Scroll down and click “Become a Tester.”
- Click on “Join”.
Minecraft’s beta/preview program allows players to test out new and upcoming features. They can then form an opinion on how the new content might fare upon release and provide feedback to the development team.
Beta and preview programs exist primarily to weed out any bugs or errors that may have crept into the experimental build of the game. They also identify and mitigate any feature that could be used as an exploit.