How to download the COVID-19 vaccine certificate
covid-19 The pandemic has created chaos that has affected millions of people around the world in recent years. With the recent rise in COVID-19 cases in China, the Indian government has gone into a precautionary mode in anticipation of rising cases in the country. As per the latest data on COVID-19 in India, Ministry of Health has revealed that India has recorded over 4.46 crore COVID-19 cases with 5.30 lakh COVID-19 induced deaths and currently there are around 3,408 active cases.
During the covid-19 wave in India, the government launched the largest vaccination campaign anywhere in the world, and everyone who was administered the vaccine dose was given a covid-19 vaccination certificate. If you want to download
Covid-19 vaccine certificate, here’s how you can do just that from CoWin, Aarogya Setu or WhatsApp.
Download the COVID-19 vaccine certificate from the CoWIN website
- Go to cowin.gov.in from your laptop or smartphone
- Click the Register/Login button
- Enter your mobile number to log in via OTP
- Once you’re logged in, you’ll see a COVID-19 certificate tab in your dashboard.
- Click the Download button to have a PDF of the vaccination certificate downloaded to your phone.
Download the COVID-19 vaccine certificate from Aarogya Setu
- Download Aarogya Setu on your phone from Google Play Store or
Apple App Store.
- Login from your primary phone number and you will receive an OTP.
- Once you are logged in, press the Vaccination option at the top.
- Enter the phone number you used to sign up for
- After logging in, you will see the status of your vaccination.
- In the bottom right corner there is a “Download” symbol.
- Tap on it and the COVID-19 vaccination certificate will be downloaded to your phone.
Download the COVID-19 vaccine certificate from WhatsApp
- Save +919013151515 in your contact list which is the official one
MyGov Corona HelpdeskQuantity.
- Send a “Hello” or “Hello” to this number on WhatsApp.
- You will be presented with a menu choice.
- Press “Download certificate” and answer.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number which you have to send on the chat
- After processing the OTP, the chatbot will send you the covid-19 vaccination certificate which you can download and save on your phone.
Also read: COVID-19 new variant Bf.7: Here are 5 gadgets that will help you stay safe