Now get complete details about Kerala Abhayakiranam Scheme Online Application Form 2022-2023 @ sjd.kerala.gov.in or wcd.kerala.gov.in along with process to download application form PDF to apply online for 1000 financial assistance to distressed widows. Here in this blog post we provide the direct download link Abhayakiranam Scheme Application Form PDF to get financial help to all the destitute widows. We will also share with you all important details about Abhayakiranam scheme. This mainly includes the eligibility criteria, a list of important documents, along with the online process to apply for this yojana.
Abhayakiranam Scheme Application Form 2022
As we all know that Social Justice Ministry of Kerala has recently started accepting online application forms for Abhayakiranam Scheme 2022 @ swd.kerala.gov.in. Under this scheme, the State Government of Kerala will provide financial assistance of Rs. 1,000 to the close families of destitute widows who provide them with shelter and security. The state cabinet has recently approved a huge amount of Rs. 99 lakh for this Abhayakiranam scheme. The main objective of this scheme is to ensure the social welfare of the widows in the state of Kerala.
The Abhayakiranam scheme also aims to ensure a safe and better living atmosphere for all the destitute as well as homeless widows. In the first period, the Government of Kerala passed an administrative sanction to provide financial assistance to 200 persons at Rs 1000 each for a period of 6 months.
Abhayakiranam Scheme Online Application Forms
Below we have provided the simple procedure to download and fill the online application form for Kerala Abhayakiranam Scheme 2022-2023:
- First of all you need to open the official website portal of Kerala Social Justice Department ie http://sjd.kerala.gov.in/. The home page will now appear in front of your screen.
- There, the new users have to click on the “Form” option available in the main menu section. You can also click on this direct link =>
- As a result, a new page containing the list of all Kerala Government Schemes will appear on your screen.
- Now you have to click on the option called “Abhayakiranam Scheme – A Financial Assistance to All Distressed Widows”.
- Then the form details page opens. On this page, please go to the “Documents” option and then click on the link to “Application Forms – Kerala Abhayakiranam Scheme Financial Assistance to All Distressed Widows”.
- After that your Kerala Abhayakiranam Scheme online application form pdf will appear as described below. You can easily download this form online mode.
- Those concerned can easily download this application form in PDF format. After that you have to enter required information carefully in Kerala Abhayakiranam Scheme application.
- Then you have to send it to the concerned officials.
- After successful verification of the complete application form along with necessary documentation, the concerned authority will approve your application.
With this step, all the candidates will start receiving financial assistance from Abhayakiranam scheme directly into their own accounts. Through this scheme, the families providing shelter to widows will get monthly assistance of Rs. 1000.
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala Abhayakiranam Scheme
Every candidate must fulfill the available eligibility criteria to apply online for this Abhayakiranam Scheme in Kerala State:
- The age limit for the destitute widow candidate must be over 50 years.
- The annual family income must be less than Rs. 1 lakh.
- Candidates must not have any form of occupational pension or family pension.
- Along with this, they must not be a beneficiary of the various schemes carried out through SJD (like Aswasakiranam and Samashwasam).
List of Required Documents for Financial Assistance under Abhayakiranam Scheme:
Below we have provided the complete list of documents that need to be submitted along with the online application form to avail financial assistance as a distressed widow under this Kerala Abhayakiranam scheme;
- One passport size photo
- Self Attested Photocopy of SSLC Certificate / Voter ID Card / Aadhar Card as a Proof of Age
- Also a self-attested copy of the ration card/income proof from the village office or your BPL certificate.
- A certificate from the concerned village authority showing that the candidate is a widow in real life and is under the security of her relative.
- Bank account details (front page of your bank pass book).
- The fully filled application form along with necessary documents must be sent to the recognized District Social Justice Officer of Kerala State.
Abhayakiranam Scheme – List of all widows or destitute beneficiaries
- In this section we have provided the direct link to check out the name in Abhayakiranam Scheme Kerala list of beneficiary widow or destitute is available as follows.
- Direct Link => http://sjd.kerala.gov.in/scheme-info/.
- After opening this page, please go to the option for “Target Group” and then click the link named “Recipient Details” available before either widow or destitute.
- In this new window, select the financial year along with the district name to get the complete list of all the beneficiaries.
Below are the frequently asked questions related to Abhayakiranam scheme in Kerala:
Q.1 What do you mean by Abhayakiranam scheme?
To ensure safety as well as better living conditions for all destitute and homeless widows, Kerala state government has conducted this Abhayakiranam scheme. Under this scheme they will provide financial assistance to them.
Q.2 Where can an applicant download Kerala Abhayakiranam online application form?
Applicants can easily download the Abhayakiranam Scheme application form from the official website portal – sjd.kerala.gov.in.
Q.3 What is the amount of assistance under this Abhayakiranam scheme?
The people providing shelter to the distressed widows will receive monthly assistance of INR 1000.
Q.4 I receive a family pension, can I also receive support under this scheme?
No, if you already receive a family pension or other pensions, you are not eligible to take advantage of this scheme.
Q.5 What is the age limit for Abhayakiranam scheme?
All poor widows who have attained the age of 50 years or above are eligible.
Q.6 My annual income is INR 2 lakh, am I eligible to apply?
No you are not. The total income of the family of the destitute widow should be less than INR 1 lakh per annum from all sources.
We hope that all these details about Abhayakiranam scheme were useful for you. If you still have questions or problems, you can contact us via the comments section below. For more information, stay connected to our website www.readermaster.com. Also keep checking the official web portal of Social Justice Department of Kerala.