2 ways to view and download complete Amazon order history
Currently, most of us order products from Amazon and we see the products we have ordered from the My Order section of the app or website. What if you want to see your entire Amazon order history? In this post, we will guide you on how to view and download your entire Amazon order history at once. So let’s get started.
How to download order history from Amazon
Let’s discuss the two methods you can use to view and download your order history.
From Amazon’s website
1. Go to Amazon website in your browser and sign in to your Amazon account if you haven’t already.
2. Once you’ve logged into your Amazon account, hover your mouse over your account section and click the drop-down menu Your account.
3. Under Your account section, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Request your information under Data and privacy category.
4. Set the category from the drop-down list to Your orders and click on Submit request.
5. Once you do that, you get one Creation of data request note asking you to confirm it via the registered email.
6. Now open the email from amazon with the subject as Confirmation of your data request and confirm the data request.
7. By clicking on Confirm data request will redirect to another amazon page for verification.
After confirmation, the Amazon team will process your request and send the entire order history to your email. Expected time is said to be one month. However, it depends on the number of orders placed since the creation of the account. If you don’t like to wait and want to see the annual history immediately, we also have another method for you.
Using the Amazon Order History Reporter extension
This is another way that helps you to view and download your entire Amazon order history. We have developed the process to view the complete order history below,
1. add Amazon Order History Reporter extension to your browser by clicking on Add button.
2. Go to the Amazon website and click on Amazon Order History Reporter icon at the top right. When you click on the extension icon, it will open a popup screen.
3. Here you select the year to filter and it will show you the detailed order history for the selected year. You can also download this data in .csv or ordinary table format.
The above article discussed ways to view and download Amazon Order History with simple methods and tools. If you found this guide helpful, please share it with your friends and family. Check out more useful tips below and stay tuned for more such tech tips and tricks.
You can also follow us for immediate technology news at Google News or for tips and tricks, reviews of smartphones and gadgets, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group or subscribe for the latest review videos GadgetsToUse YouTube Channel.