The Fall 2022 Best Anime rankings are over and the winter season is approaching. Time flies and here at Anime Corner we have completed our calculations for the anime that began this season.
In case you missed it, Anime Corner held weekly polls from September 30, 2022 to December 23, 2022 to gather community feedback and rank weekly episode releases. Our polls collected data from 48,598 people throughout the season; our findings are based on the total amount of data collected.
We ran weekly polls from week 1 to week 12, followed by an “Anime of the Season” poll from December 23rd to December 29th, 2022.
The final poll results accounted for 55% of the points ranking weight, while weekly poll results accounted for the remaining 45%. The 45 percent weighting is spread over a twelve-week period, and the results are then combined to produce the list.
This is a weighted ranking, and we chose this method so that the final result would be more balanced.
To maintain data integrity, we have taken steps to reduce spam and data duplication by logging each user’s IP address and only allowing one vote per option per IP address per vote.
Anime ranking autumn 2022
We would like to remind you that the ratings below should not influence your decision to watch anime series that are not highly rated. Each show has its own style and everyone’s taste in anime is different.
The season’s 45 best anime – Ranking autumn 2022
|1||BLEACH: thousand year blood war||12.24%|
|2||Mob Psycho 100 III||7.3%|
|5||BOCCHI THE ROCK!||6.16%|
|6||SPY x FAMILY part 2||5.83%|
|7||The eminence in the shadow||5.19%|
|8||More than a married couple, but not lovers||4.44%|
|9||My Hero Academia Season 6||4.12%|
|11||Uncle from another world||2.72%|
|12||Reincarnated as a sword||2.63%|
|13||Akiba Maid War||2.11%|
|14||Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun season 3||2.04%|
|15||Uzaki-chan wants to hang out! Season 2||1.98%|
|17||Raven of the Inner Palace||1.88%|
|18||Mobile suit Gundam the Witch from Mercury||1.81%|
|19||URUSEI YATSURA (2022)||1.78%|
|20||I’m the villain, so I tame the final boss||1.77%|
|21||JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Stone Ocean Part 3||1.73%|
|22||Arknights: PRELUDE TO DAWN||1.44%|
|23||To Your Eternity Season 2||1.27%|
|24||Shinobi no Ittoki||1.27%|
|26||Do it yourself!!||0.98%|
|28||I somehow got stronger as I improved my farm related skills||0.92%|
|29||Futoku no Guild||0.89%|
|31||Management of Novice Alchemist||0.84%|
|32||The little lies we all tell||0.52%|
|33||Peter Grill and the philosopher’s time – Super extra||0.51%|
|34||Play it cool, guys||0.43%|
|35||Pop Team Epic Season 2||0.42%|
|36||Detective Conan: The Culprit Hanzawa||0.39%|
|37||Encouragement to climb: Next summit||0.34%|
|38||My master has no tail||0.32%|
|39||Muv-Luv Alternative season 2||0.3%|
|40||IDOLiSH7 Third BEAT! Part 2||0.27%|
|41||Utawarerumono Mask of Truth||0.26%|
|42||Seiken Densetsu: Legend of Mana – The Teardrop Crystal||0.23%|
|43||Aru Asa Dummy Head Mic ni Natteita Ore-kun no Jinsei||0.18%|
|44||Housing complex C||0.16%|
|45||Megaton Musashi season 2||0.08%|
We would like to thank everyone who voted and gave feedback in our polls.
Participant statistics autumn 2022
In this season’s weekly polls, 48,598 people responded. The term “people” refers to the various IP addresses that were logged during the submission of the poll. We have taken every precaution to prevent spam and maintain the integrity of the data.
Below is detailed information on voter demographics.
The age distribution of our voters is shown in the table below. Because the default setting for the age option on our poll site is less than 13, we’ve marked it as “Unknown” because we don’t know if the respondent is under 13 or just forgot to change it manually.
The table below shows the gender group members who voted in the poll.
Likewise, the table below indicates the number of individuals from each continent included in our data calculation.
We would like to thank everyone who voted in our polls this season. In case you missed it, we’re collecting data for the most anticipated anime of Winter 2023, and you can vote by visiting our poll page here.
Bleach © TITE KUBO / SHUEISHA, TV TOKYO, dentsu, Pierrot
Mob Psycho 100 © ONE, Shogakukan／Mob Psycho 100 Project 2022
Blue lock © Muneyuki Kaneshiro, Yusuke Nomura, Kodansha/”Blue Lock” Production Committee